Smart Community Case
EV Infrastructure Business
As a Frontier of distributing “CHAdeMO Protocol” in the world, Marubeni is building sales network, mainly in Europe.
What is CHAdeMO protocol?
• On March 2010, “CHAdeMO Association” was established, aimimg to increase quick-charger installations worldwide and to standardize how to charge.
• As of November 2011, Over 400 Companies and Organizations have joined this association.
• “CHAdeMO” protocol is developed and promoted by this association.
The Logo for CHAdeMO Association
It has the meaning of “CHArge denki(electricity) for MOving” and “How about some tea(“CHA” in Japanese) while charging”
EV Quick Charger (Made by SGTE Power)
• Marubeni and SGTE Power(France) made a partnership and successfully developed the CHAdeMO Protocol based EV Quick Charger.
• We contribute to the standardization of the CHAdeMO Protocol by distributing our products throughout the world. To start with, we are actively promoting distribution in Europe.
Production Machinery Dept.